Test

Monday, September 22, 2008

100 Days Till Christmas! (Part I)

Happy Monday to you all! Here are the post Christmas cards I have made and sent to magazine Stampers' Sampler "TAKE TEN" - Design Challenge Results I do keep my fingers crossed to have them posted in one of Winter 2008 issue of the magazine. For both my cards I used sketch in one of Summer 2008 issue of the magazine.

This one was made using Hero Arts stamps and patterned paper. Also used some piece of chipboard Christmas ornament (BasicGrey's chipboard Collections). I'm just sponge the piece of chipboard with gold ink, then stamp sentiment from Fiskars 'Twas the night set in the middle of the ornament. Embellish with gold ribbon, yellow gemstone and rain dots. And mount the ornament to the card with foam tape.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Needles and Cones (Hero Arts), 'Twas the night (Fiskars)
Papers: DCWV, Green, Dark green
Ink: Watermark, White, Gold
Accessories: Gold ribbon, Crochet lace, Green and Yellow gemstones, Rain dots
Tools: Square punches, Paper piercer.

The second cards I made with chipboard ornament (BasicGrey’s chipboard Collections), too.

I'm sponge brown ink on a Deer (chipboard ornament), then stamp swirls from Heidi Grace Designs Christmas set with green ink on the ornament. Edge the ornament with green marker. And secure to the card with foam tape. Embellish ornament with silver ribbon and red gemstones.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas (Heidi Grace Designs), Hand Drawn Christmas (Hero Arts)
Papers: DCWV, Brown, Red
Inks: Green, Gold
Accessories: Green marker (Marvy), Silver ribbon, Crochet cream lace, Red gemstones, Round brown brads
Tools: Square punches, hole punch.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a Wonderful Day!
Olena

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 23, 2008 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Cheri W said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love reindeers & Christmas!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about getting a head start! They are beautiful!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Melissa Bove said...

WOW! Olena!! These cards are just gorgeous!! I love them! Do you want my addy?? LOL Great job! Good luck on getting them picked up for pub! I'm sure they will be! Hugs, Melissa

 
At September 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tagged you, see the details on today's post!

 
At September 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These cards are so amazing! Love the ornament and the reindeer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home