Test

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time for sketches!

Happy Wednesday to you all! It's time for sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. Tamara has a really cool card sketch and a scrapbook layout for you to try. I love what the other ladies on the team have done with it and I sure hope you get the chance to check out their fabulous work. You can check out their beautiful cards on her blog. Well, enough about me, on to today's card. I'm so excited to say it's my first card for Sketches! {by tamara} and here is the card I came up with for Sketch # 62.


I stamped the Little Punkin mouse stamp onto white c.s., using Jet Black StazOn, then colored the image with Bic Mark It, Sharpie permanent markers and art chalks and added just a little sparkle with yellow Stickles. For the finishing touches, I added a Fiskars scalloped lace from the side edge, sentiment (Autumn Foliage stamp set from Inkadinkado), ribbon, phinestones, some paper piercing.

RECIPE:
Stamps:
Little Punkin (House-Mouse Designs from Stampabilities), Sentiment (Autumn Foliage from Inkadinkado);
Papers: Green, Dark orange, Orange, White c.s., Patterned paper (DCWV);Inks: Vintage Sepia Versafine, Jet Black StazOn;Accessories: Nestabilities, Ribbon, Phinestones, Stickles, Bic Mark It markers, Sharpie markers, Blending chalks;Tools: Cuttlebug, Fiskars border punch, Paper piercer.

Have a wonderful evening.
Olena

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cute Olena!

I have just found your blog (through Lindsay's "thefrugal..." blog). I'm glad to visit it...I had seen your work on Inque Boutique's gallery and had always found it so great!

Judit V.

 
At September 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The card is so very cute! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 25, 2008 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Melissa Bove said...

This card is soo sweet! I love it! Awesome job as always Olena!! You ROCK Girl!! Hugs..

 
At September 26, 2008 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! love the glitter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home