Test

Monday, September 29, 2008

100 Days Till Christmas! (Part II )

Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm post other Christmas cards I have made and sent to magazine Stampers' Sampler "TAKE TEN". All of the cards I used glossy papers, watermark ink, brayer, stamps, inks and different embellishments.
So, let's start:-)
*Season's Greetings*


In my first card I just stamped background with watermark ink on a white glossy panel. Then, I rolled rainbow ink over glossy panel with brayer. Stamped "Venus face", everygreen trees, snowflakes ("Flurries" stamps set from Inque Boutique) and sentiment with black StazOn ink on the glossy panel. Next, I punched a snowflake in the left corner of the glossy panel and mount to the right corner of panel. Then, I layered the glossy panel on a top-folded white card. For the finishing touches, I added a medium green gemstones.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Music notes (Anna Griffin), "Venus face" (Stampland), Everygreen trees (Inkadinkado), Snowflakes (Flurries stamps set from Inque Boutique)
Papers: White glossy, white c.s
Inks: Watermark, Jet black (StazOn), Kaleidacolor rainbow ("Autumn Leaves" fromTsukineko)
Accessories: Green gemstones
Tools: Snowflake punch ("Citrine" from EK Success), Brayer.

* Merry Christmas*

In my second card I stamped background (All Night Media) with watermark ink on a white glossy panel. And, rolled rainbow ink over the glossy panel with brayer. Next, stamped everygreen trees four times with green StazOn ink on a glossy panel. Then, I stamped sentiment with black StazOn ink. Layered the glossy panel with a green panel to a blue top-folded card. For the finishing touches, I added a pearls.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Background (AllNight Media), Everygreen trees (Inkadinkado), Sentiment ("Hand Drawn Christmas" stamps set from Hero Arts)
Papers: White glossy, blue, mid.aqua c.s
Inks: Watermark, Jet black and forest green (StazOn), Big and Juicy rainbow ("Waterfall" from Ranger)
Accessories: pearls
Tools: Brayer.

*Season's Greetings*


In my third Christmas card I stamped winter swirl, snowflakes ("Flurries" stamps set from Inque Boutique), sentiment with watermark ink on a white glossy card. And rolled rainbow ink over the glossy card with brayer. Then, I stamped everygreen tree, clock and hands (Delta) with black StazOn ink on a glossy card. To finish the card, I hole-punch the corner of the card and put a tassel through the hole.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Clock and hands (Delta), Everygreen trees (Inkadinkado), Snowflakes ("Flurries" stamps set from Inque Boutique), Sentiment ("Hand Drawn Christmas" stam set from Hero Arts)
Papers: White glossy
Inks: Watermark, Jet black (StazOn), Big and Juicy rainbow ("Waterfall" from Ranger)
Accessories: Cream tassel
Tools: Hole-punch, Brayer.
*JOY*

In my next card, I stamped Vanessa and her kitten with watermark ink on a white glossy panel. And Rolled gray Distress ink over the glossy panel with brayer. Stamped trees, Vanessa and her kitten , snowflakes, clock with black StazOn ink on a glossy panel. Next, I stamp sentiment with black StazOn ink. Then, I layered the glossy panel to a folded brown card. For the finishing touches, I added a red gemstones.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Vanessa and her kitten (Stampland), Everygreen trees (Inkadinkado), Snowflakes ("Warm Holiday Wishes" stamps set from Inkadinkado), Clock (Delta), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: White glossy, light brown c.s
Inks: Watermark, Jet black (StazOn), Weather wood Distress ink
Accessories: Red gemstones
Tools: Brayer.


*Christmas is on its Way!*

I Stamped "Vanessa and her kitten" with watermark ink on a white glossy panel. Then, I rolled rainbow ink over the glossy panel with brayer. Stamped trees ,"Vanessa and her kitten" stamp, clock and sentiment with black StazOn ink on a glossy panel. Next, I stamped snowflakes with white StazOn ink. Layer the glossy panel to a folded white card. To finish the card, I added a ribbon on the clock.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Vanessa and her kitten (Stampland), Everygreen trees (Inkadinkado), Snowflakes ("Warm Holiday Wishes" stamps set from Inkadinkado), Clock (Delta), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: White glossy, white c.s.
Inks: Watermark, Jet black and Cotton White (StazOn), Big and Juicy rainbow ink ("Waterfall" from Ranger
Accessories: ribbon, glue dots
Tools: Brayer.

P.S. I do keep my fingers crossed to have them posted in one of Winter 2008 issue of the magazine;-)))

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!:-)

Olena

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These cards are gorgeous Olena!

Judit V.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home