Test

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time for sketches!

Time for another sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. Tamara came up with another great sketch for us to try. Here is the sketch for this week.This sketch was awesome. Today I made a card using Sketch #63.


I started play with my new Spellbinders Nestabillities Long rectangles Collection. In my card I used Long Classic Rectangles and Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle to cut/emboss. I did some piercing on the both sides of the brown rectangles. Next, I used Brilliance Graphite black ink and stamped the flowers ("Sunflower" set from Inque Boutique) six times on white c.s., colored them in with PRISMACOLOR markers and then cut out.

Next, I stamped, colored, cut out three bees and then I put some yellow Stickles on the wings of the bees. Stamped sentiment ("Card Wishes" set from Inque Boutique) in rectangle piece of yellow c.s. Even though I had sponged the edges with Whispers Chestnut ink from Inque Boutique.
Next, I glued a flowers and bees in my card.

Click HERE to see all the Design Team cards using this sketch. So, if you want to play along, pop on over to Tamara's and check out the sketch!! Also, make sure you see what the other DT members did, they are all fabulous!!! And, if you want to play along, make sure you upload your link to the site so we can all check it out!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sunflowers and sentiment (Inque Boutique)
Papers: Brown, Yellow c.s. (Prisma), Patterned paper (Memory Boutique from Colorbox)
Inks: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Chestnut (Inque Boutique), Graphite black (Brilliance)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers (PM-23; PM-132; PM-123; PM-15: PM-116; PM-114; PM-112), Stickles
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangles collection, Cuttlebug machine, Scor-Pal, Paper Piercer.

Thanks for visiting!
Olena

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are submitting these for publication! Beautiful!

 
At October 1, 2008 at 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this...it's so beautiful!

Judit V.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Laurie Unger said...

This is stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home