Test

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #16

Happy Tuesday to you all! It's time for Scrapping Recipe Challenge from Sketches! {by tamara}. Today's Challenge #16. This weeks Recipe came from Linda, one of the Recipe Design Team Members. I was following the propoused recipe and was using real sewing, ribbon and
paper tearing.

First, I stamped winter pattern and snowflakes ("Flurries" set from Inque Boutique) with brown ink on background paper. Then, I stamped sentiment (Delta) with light blue ink in the circle of the winter pattern. Next, I sewed a border around the edges of the panel. Even though I had sponged the edges with Whispers Chestnut ink from Inque Boutique. And next, I Layered the panel to the distressed-edges background paper. I added two blue photo holders to the bottom corners of the panel and layered the panels to a top-folded dark brown card. For the finishing touches, I added green rain dots and blue clipboard with ribbon.


RECIPE:
Stamps: Flurries (Inque Boutique), Sentiment (Delta)
Papers: Brown c.s., Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Chestnut (Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Ribbon, Rain dots, Blue photo holders, Blue clipboard
Tools: Sewing machine

Thanks for visiting! Have a Wonderful Day!
Olena

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is beautiful!!! Wat nice x-mas cards they would make, love this!

 
At October 1, 2008 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome Olena!

Judit V.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Olena!! Love it!
Hugs, Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home