Test

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time for sketches! #64

Happy Saturday to you all! How are you? Things are pretty good here... Its time for a new sketch for Sketches! {by tamara}. This is #64 and it is a circle card. How fun!
Here is my card for her sketch.

For this card, I used my Nestabilities to create this circle card and new set from Penny Black, that is called "Holly Day Critters". First, I stamped the mouse on white c.s., colored them in with PRISMACOLOR markers. I added some Stickles and White Liquid Applique to the snow for dimensions. Stamped sentiment with Blue chalk ink. And next, I did some piercing around circle of the card.
Oh... :-)I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut out the circles. This next photo (of the inside) shows you how it is put together. For embellishments, I added some golden wire ribbon:-)


RECIPE:
Stamps: Mouse and sentiment (Penny Black)
Papers: White, Red c.s. (Prisma)

Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Prussian Blue (ColorBox)

Accessories: Prismacolor markers (PM-10; PM-4; PM-70; PM-202: PM-191; PM-79; PM-121; PM-133; PM-99; PM-101), Stickles, Golden wire ribbon, Artistic Blending Chalks (Inkadinkado); White Liquid Applique,

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities circles collection, Cuttlebug machine, Paper Piercer.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Olena

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute card...love it!

Judit V.

 
At October 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM , Blogger helgalvova said...

Спасибо за приглашение!) Буду знакомиться с вашим творчеством)

 
At October 13, 2008 at 1:08 PM , Blogger gypsyscrap said...

Какая миленькая открыточка!!! очень здорово, и сразу рождество стало ближе))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home