Test

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Challenge #17: Wild animals

Happy Tuesday to you all! How are you? Things are pretty good here... Its time for a new weeks challenge from Dutch Dare-Card challenge . This weeks challenge #17 is:
WILD ANIMALS.

I used Deer image from Stamping Sensations for my challenge card. First, I stamped the main image on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. I used my Squares Nestabilities to create the layered (using my Cuttlebug ;-)). I added some piercings, a little sponging, Jewel Stickers in the punched corner.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Deer (Stamping Sensations)
Papers: Dark green, midium green, light green c.s. (Prisma); Patterned paper (K*Ology from K&Company)
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Sugarloaf green(Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Jewel Stickers
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities squares collection, Cuttlebug, Paper Piercer, Corner punch (Fiskars)


Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a great day!
Olena

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

great card! thanks for joining us in the dutch dare challenge!

 
At October 10, 2008 at 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layering! great card!

 
At October 10, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you are dong with the Nestabilities!

 
At October 12, 2008 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card...love the layering!

Judit V.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home