Test

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Challenge # 18: A Christmas card

Happy Saturday to you all!!! It's time for a new weeks challenge from Dutch Dare-Card challenge . This weeks challenge #18 : CHRISTMAS CARD.

First, I stamped gingerbreads ("twas the night" set from Fiskars) with brown ink on a white panel. Then, I colored with art chalk. Stamped sentiment "JOY" on the white panel. Next, I attach four tan eyelets to the white panel of the corners. And embellished gingerbreads buttons with red and green glaze pens. Then, I secured the panel to a top-folded brown card. Stamped sentiment ("Hand Drawn Christmas" set from Hero Arts) with brown ink on a card. Finally, I embellished card with green and red rain dots.

RECIPE:
Stamps: "twas the night" (Fiskars), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: Brown, white c.s.;
Inks: Coffee Beans (Brilliance)
Accessories: Eyelets, Art Blending Chalks; Green and red glaze pens; Rain dots.

Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a nice Weekend!
Olena

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2008 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Karin said...

Hi Olena,

great card.
I love the colours and those funny gingerbread men.
thanks for joining the Dutch Dare
Challenge.

xoxo karin

 
At October 13, 2008 at 1:09 PM , Blogger gypsyscrap said...

Пряничные человечки прелестные!!!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 6:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been "eyeballing" that stamp set for a year now but can't justify more Christmas stamps! You card is lovely as always and I added you to my blogroll!

 
At October 17, 2008 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Blair said...

I agree with karin, awesome card! I love making Christmas cards, the only problem is they don't even come close to looking like yours. I've been getting mine from www.vistaprint.com. They aren't expensive, and i can put a picture of my family in there with a message. They have hundreds of designs to choose from too. So they might not be homemade, but they are still very personal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home