Test

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time for sketches! #65

Happy Tuesday to you all!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!! It's time for a new weeks Sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. This sketch was so much fun. The sample was intended for a 3x3 but we could do any size we wanted. I made mine a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.
Here is my card for her sketch:


For this sketch, I used stamps set from Inque Boutique. It is so beautiful "Leaves" set. I stamped leaves onto patterned paper, cut out, gently gammed and sponget the edges. Then, I added some Cinnamon Stickles to the leaves. The sentiment is from "Fall in Love" set (Autumn Leaves). I added some piercings, ribbon, silver oval bookplate.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Leaves (Inque Boutique) and sentiment (Autumn Leaves) Papers: Green, med.Green c.s., Patterned paper from Inque Boutique and Deja Views
Inks: Bamboo (VersaColor), Caramel Delight and Whisper Sage (Inque Boutique), Coffee Beans (Brilliance)
Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles, Silver Oval Bookplate
Tools: Paper Piercer.

I did use the same stamp set for another project - "Wine testing party". You can find this project in my Inque Boutique Gallery.

In this project I used several bottles of wine, which I wrapped in a dark paper (stamped leaves and swirls) than pattern paper from Inque Boutique and numbered for a vote for the Best wine in the Party.


On the wineglass I hung a tag, which looked like grape leaf, with the name of a person. I used wire to make it look like a grape vine. I used paper coasters to put under the wineglasses.

I make a grading sheet, where the guests are going to score the bottles of wine. I wrapped the pencils in dark red paper and adhered a grape leaf with some wire swirls.

For invitations, I used dark red paper and pattern paper. I stamped leaves leaves and swirls, note for comments and a title of “Wine Tasting” and put together with the use of brads from Inque Boutique.


Thanks for stopping by!!! ~Olena~

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Liza said...

This is a lovely stamp set that you have used. The invites etc for your party are brilliant, I'm sure your guests will enjoy it very much!

Liza x

 
At October 15, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, can I come to the wine tasting!!! Just beautiful Olena, BTW I put a "shout out" to your blog today!

 
At October 15, 2008 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are some wonderful creations! :) Beautiful! thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I will add you to the blogs I follow! :)

 
At October 15, 2008 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love the leaf stamp and it looks amazing on the wine bottle. WOW

 
At October 16, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Everything looks so very good! I wanna come to taste too:)Love all the uses you found for the grape leave stamp!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home