Test

Friday, October 17, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #19

Happy Friday!! I can't believe it's Friday already!Wohooo!
It's time for another one of Scrapping Recipe Challenge from Sketches! {by tamara}. Here is the card that I submitted for this week's.

The recipe called for the use of felt, stickles and office supply or a library pocket.

I combined images and sentiment from two different sets, "Fall Season" and "Autumn Foliage" from Inkadinkado for my Fall card. Of course, I used my favorite Nestabilities: Classic Ovals and rectangles:-))) The orange background panel is embossed using one of my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders. And , I stamped sentiment onto Vellum paper. I used my Oval Nestabilities to create the various layers. The leaves are stamped onto cream c.s. with Gingerbread (VersaMagic ink) and then I sponge (colored) with Adirodack inks. The final elements I added some felt leaves, Round Clip and Stickles.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: Brown, Orange, Cream c.s., Clear Vellum paper
Inks: Gingerbread (VersaMagic); Cotton White (StazOn), Terra Cotta and Caramel (Adirondack); Butterscotch (Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Felt, Stickles, Ribbon, Mini gold round Clip
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities oval and rectangle collections, Cuttlebug and embossing folder, Paper Piercer.


And last but certainly not least, My friend Lindsay did a whole post on me on her blog this week! She is the Best!! Check out her blog here! She has so many fabulous, intresting Creations and Best Ideas. Lindsay, Thank you very much!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Olena

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...this is beautiful Olena. Great job...as usual.

Judit V.

 
At October 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM , Blogger razlin said...

i love your work!! seriously!! lovely creation!

 
At October 18, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Lovely work , I would love to see more Please post a lot more it truly is beautiful and so very orignal.
D.H.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Melissa Bove said...

This card is gorgeous Olena!! I love it!! Well done!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely as always!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cards are cute.

 
At October 28, 2008 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are great..

from:
www.thekingofsmile.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home